66 I'M BACK !

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

66 I'M BACK !

Post by nugget66 »

G'day All after serving a self imposed ban for scullduggery on this forum... I'm back!

Firstly I would like to publicly appologise to my mate Benny Aldridge, It was never ment to offend & Im sorry if it did.
Also thanks mate for the B.O.G performance last week it was huge for all of us.
I saw Swanny's photo's of the game & thought he superimposed a couple you were that high off the ground in.
Anyway pop in the club this sunday for a drink we owe you a few!

Congratulations to the Vale, Sean Tonksy & all the boys they were certainly worthy LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, also Well done to Westies on a terrific season who wouldv'e thought that you could loose 1 game in the season & not win the title.

IM PUMPED & really looking forward to this Sunday's game should be massive day for both clubs.
Well done Grove for making the FINAL got some really big scalps to get there Well Done.

"GO YOU GARDENS"

lefty
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: 66 I'M BACK !

Post by lefty »

Welcome back Nuggett66 forum hasnt been the same without you and your STILL IN DIV1 :wink:

DOWNS LAD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DOWNS LAD »

NUGGETT how u going mate? where have u been all year. i suppose when your club battled relagation all year u wouldnt be on here would u but now your clubs in the cup final ya back :D :D :D . congratulations on staying up and congratulations for making the final. well best of luck on the weekend but i've got to tip the peckers they've knocked off to many big guns along the way.
ELIZABETH DOWNS 2012 SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
ELIZABETH DOWNS 2012 CUP WINNERS

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

welcome back Nugget66

Looking forward to Sunday myself mate :D
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

welcome back nuggett!!!1

the trip from down south will worth the wait!!!

CCCAAAARRRNNN UUUUU GGGAAARRRDDEENNSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj_no.1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by dj_no.1 »

welcome back nugget, better book a day off monday, win or lose im going large,

come to think of it ive been going large every sunday, kidneys are screaming for the off season!

De Voyeur
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by De Voyeur »

Ironic that you have crawled out of your hole a week and a half after being saved from relegation and a couple of days before the cup final. Get back in there you worm. :lol:

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

You said it Farmer Joe a couple of days before a Cup Final & it is Ironic

9 other 1st Div. clubs would love to be in our position, nobody remembers who finished 2nd or 8th.....

go back to pleasuring your goat ! :lol:

Left Right Out
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Left Right Out »

Nellys Back!!!

Where have you been mate? I think its great that you exiled yourself and Im also glad your back!

Will you be at the helm next year??

Good luck in the Cup Final mate, i hope all goes well!!

Any coaching roles going at Gardens next year? U7's U8's?? :wink:

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

No mate that's it for me as Chairman 6yrs is enough & it's time for a change.

I know that we need a woman's team coach & I'm sure you'd be in with a better than good shot at it :wink:

hope to see you Sunday.

GO YOU GARDENS!

marooned
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by marooned »

route 66 said
9 other 1st Div. clubs would love to be in our position, nobody remembers who finished 2nd or 8th

PHW and You I do believe.

I know one think, nobody remembers who came second in the cup.

GO the Peckers
http://www.edsc.com.au

"It's not how good you are, but how bad you want it"

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

G'day marooned long time no abuse, what you wouldn't swap from finishing 4th to 8th to be in the CUP FINAL!

I allways thought you blokes are a bit partcial to the odd PECKER or two..... :lol:

"GO YOOOU GAAARDENS "

princess nugget
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by princess nugget »

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY Did Benny keep a clean sheet against Wests Beach??????? WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY?????????

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

this is me wrote:WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY Did Benny keep a clean sheet against Wests Beach??????? WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY?????????
move on dude stop livin in the past :wink:

Bennys one of the best going around, its his job to keep clean sheets :D
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

boo hoo muppet 66 is back- usual 1 liners where u been in the can, broken up with your boyfriend again. My money is on the Grove played in their greatest u16 side ever won the lot so I have a bit of a soft spot for the peckers. Unlike the soft spot in the middle of muppets bloated head. As if the Downs saved your bacon we wouldnt give a rats tosss what ur flea bitten club got up to some say it was the presso that nearly dragged them down- oh you were the presso...
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

legga wrote:I have a bit of a soft spot for the odd pecker
I bet you do......

boo hoo were in a CUP FINAL ! Who's the muppet ?
legga wrote:some say it was the presso that nearly dragged them down
mate I'll take the good with the bad WERE IN A CUP FINAL !!!

"COME ON U GARDENS"

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

cant see how a president would be to blame for a club to be relegated !! thats what you employ a coach for ..and i wouldnt say it was the coaches fault this year .. just one of the years where lady luck wasnt on gardens side but that can all change sunday ...

Wouldnt the presidents main role is to create and improve financial stabilty and create growth in playing numbers.. think he may have passed that ..

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

bloodypassit wrote:presidents main role is to create and improve financial stabilty and create growth in playing numbers..
8 yrs ago our club was fielding 2 teams in the s.a.a.s.l

Last season our club fielded 3 teams in the s.a.a.s.l, 2 teams in s.a.w.s.a, 1 team in the masters & 15 teams with e.d.j.s.l. we also have a cricket club with 3 sides,
2 dart teams, & 2 eightball teams we also have a very large social & supporters group, & our club is open 6 days a week.

At the moment our club is the biggest it's been playing numbers wise in it's 42 yr. history, & we are GROWING!
These facts are the reflection of a massive volenteer core that have busted there guts for the last 8 yrs,
I have had the pleasure & honor in that time to be the President of our club, & Im very proud of what WE have achived.

Yes Legga, our 1st Div. League season was poor no denying , It was just one of those years injuries, suspensions, luck ect.
However we battled hard through out the year an avoided religation & we've made a CUP FINAL!
legga wrote:some say it was the presso that nearly dragged them down- oh you were the presso...
Like I said mate I'll take the good with the bad......

& WE'RE IN A CUP FINAL!!!

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

post # 4974

Definitely Nelly's back !

Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

Yep that's definately my back swanny!

Would just like to congratulate the Grove boy's for a fantastic game they never gave up & went right to the final whistle unlike some football experts I thought it was a great game WELL DONE.

To all our boy's what can I say except thank you, 28yrs is a long time between drinks & I believe the egg has cracked with the siverware at our club.

To the league.... please invest some of "OUR MONEY" back into our game may-be a couple of new nets instead of those indonesian fishing nets you put over the goals,
get some S.A.A.S.L signage promoting our league at headquarters & properly cover that "welcome to the home of the mighty lion" sign.
may-be prepare for a crowd on cup final day so you dont run out of basic's such as water, coke & food & toliet paper.
Also not sure why clubs have to supply balls for finals thats a joke! Spend the extra $50.00 for a couple of more medals for the trainer & team manager.
All pretty simple stuff & would cost peanuts.

kenny
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by kenny »

good call nugget, congrats to you on a job well done, to your boys on winning the cup and look forward to catching up for a couple of lazy ones....Happy days

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

[quote="nugget66"]Yep that's definately my back swanny!

Would just like to congratulate the Grove boy's for a fantastic game they never gave up & went right to the final whistle unlike some football experts I thought it was a great game WELL DONE.

To all our boy's what can I say except thank you, 28yrs is a long time between drinks & I believe the egg has cracked with the siverware at our club.

To the league.... please invest some of "OUR MONEY" back into our game may-be a couple of new nets instead of those indonesian fishing nets you put over the goals,
get some S.A.A.S.L signage promoting our league at headquarters & properly cover that "welcome to the home of the mighty lion" sign.
may-be prepare for a crowd on cup final day so you dont run out of basic's such as water, coke & food & toliet paper.
Also not sure why clubs have to supply balls for finals thats a joke! Spend the extra $50.00 for a couple of more [b]medals for the trainer & team manager. [/b]All pretty simple stuff & would cost peanuts.[/quote]

jeez u would think they could get it right by presenting to all players invovled on the day. Cocky nearly didnt get a medal ..

TONKSY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TONKSY »

pppppppeeeeeeaaaaaccccccceeeyyyyyyyyyyyy. how good was it sticking it up the pecker supporters behind the goals after you.se slotted in your second. well in to nel and the boy.s what an up down kind of year for you gardens boys . glad you,se stayed up .

have a good off season.

see you at the chicko roll cup ...

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

I love chicko rolls mmm there my favourite, where's that gonna be played TONKSY? VALE?

p.s PARAFIELD GARDENS S.C 2008 BIANCO CUP WINNERS

chemical brother
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chemical brother »

hey welcome back the S H I T stirring NUGGETT66

Cheers TONKSY the pecker boys behind the goals on Sunday did their best to put me off my game with some other chokers from the FARM but as you would no that just makes more determined not to concede I do a good job of f u shiraz up at times myself and i dont need no help from tossers who offer to suck my d ick.
I'm well pleased we came away with the result had nothin much at all to do for the entire game. Except give them hell, many red faces after the game They disappeared once we got the !st one

GARDENS 2008 BIANCO CUP WINNERS
Lifestyles thru Chemistry

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

It was funny when you squirted Leon with the water bottle coming out from half time :lol:

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

look at the pot giving the kettle SH*T...

Jay Walking wrote:It was funny when you squirted Leon with the water bottle coming out from half time :lol:

I'm sure that's not the 1st time Leon's been squirted on.

TONKSY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TONKSY »

[quote="nugget66"]I love chicko rolls mmm there my favourite, where's that gonna be played TONKSY? VALE?

yeh well i think you.ll find as the day gets closer it will be up to you guy,s at the gardens to pick the ground that we,ll be playing for the rolls . the way the league works it out is . the cup winners get to pick the ground one year and league winners the next and so on . and am pretty sure its the cup winners turn to pick . but as the vale have proved we,ll play any where.

should be a cracker ....

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

Spewing Tonksy wanted the pre-season re-match in the chiko roll cup it would've pulled a huge crowd at the Gardens!
now we gotta take on the Wanderers & Im not sure if they have any supporters after what I saw sunday???

nugget66
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by nugget66 »

I just want to say to anyone that I abuse or take the piss out off on this forum.........................................

get over it you deserve it :lol:

P.G.S.C 2008 BIANCO CUP WINNERS