Serie A Top 4

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Serie A Top 4

Post by Translator »

Inter 69
Udinese (a), Palermo (h), Juve (a), Napoli (a), Lazio (h), Chievo (a), Siena (h), Cagliari (a), Atalanta (h)

Juve 62
Chievo (h), Genoa (a), Inter (h), Reggina (a), Lecce (h), Milan (a), Atalanta (h), Siena (a), Lazio (h)

AC Milan 55
Lecce (h), Chievo (a), Torino (h), Palermo (h), Catania (a), Juve (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Fiorentina (a)

Genoa 51
Reggina (a), Juve (h), Lazio (h), Bologna (a), Samp (h), Atalanta (a), Chievo (h), Torino (a), Lecce (h)

Fiorentina 49
Atalanta (a), Cagliari (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Torino (h), Catania (a), Samp (h), Lecce (a), Milan (h)

Roma 46
Bologna (h), Lazio (a), Lecce (h), Fiorentina (a), Chievo (h), Cagliari (a), Catania (h), Milan (a), Torino (h)

66 points was enough to get you into fourth last year, 85 won you the scudetto.

85 points should be enough to win the Scudetto again this year. If Juve wins all their games they’ll end up on 89 points but I’d expect them to drop at least 4 points in the run home.

For the third year running Inter may have a chance to close the championship against Siena.

69 points will probably be the mark for fourth place this year. Milan should all but seal a CL spot in the next 5 rounds, if they don’t and go into the last four rounds without a decent buffer they’ll be the pigeons amongst the cats, fingers crossed.

Genoa have the easiest run home of the top 6, assuming the relegation battle doesn’t eventuate it will be even easier with Torino & Lecce already relegated before the last two rounds. They should get 18 points in the run home and close off fourth place.

Fiorentina have disappointed this year and after a well-praised summer transfer campaign look like they may struggle to beat the 66-point mark they managed last term. The next three rounds will be deciding for them and potentially give them the confidence to take out Roma’s hopes at home the following round. With a bit of luck they'll do the same to Milan as last year and put them out of CL football at home in the last game of the season this time head to head.

69 points looks like a tally too high for Roma to save their season. A disappointing campaign for Roma, they started poorly and never recovered. They finished last year strongly and probably had their biggest summer transfer campaign for a few years and would have expected to be in the top two again. However failed to match the winning streaks they enjoyed in the previous three seasons.

Just like the relegation battle I can’t see too much change from the current positions.
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Serie A Top 4

Post by Juventino »

I agree, the top four will remain as they are.

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

Fiorentina are fortunate they avoid Chievo on the run in :P

tevez.
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by tevez. »

genoa have played well this season!
hopefully fiorentina finish 4th

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Translator wrote:Inter 72
Palermo (h), Juve (a), Napoli (a), Lazio (h), Chievo (a), Siena (h), Cagliari (a), Atalanta (h)

Juve 63
Genoa (a), Inter (h), Reggina (a), Lecce (h), Milan (a), Atalanta (h), Siena (a), Lazio (h)

AC Milan 58
Chievo (a), Torino (h), Palermo (h), Catania (a), Juve (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Fiorentina (a)

Genoa 54
Juve (h), Lazio (h), Bologna (a), Samp (h), Atalanta (a), Chievo (h), Torino (a), Lecce (h)

Fiorentina 52
Cagliari (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Torino (h), Catania (a), Samp (h), Lecce (a), Milan (h)

Roma 49
Lazio (a), Lecce (h), Fiorentina (a), Chievo (h), Cagliari (a), Catania (h), Milan (a), Torino (h)
Mutu and Milito missing yet Genoa and Fiorentina continue to get the points.

With a good round of results things might get interesting, Genoa to beat Juve, Chievo continue their form and knock off Milan, we're still a chance of seeing Milan drop out of the top 5 :P
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

WWJD
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WWJD »

would love to see Milan drop out of the top 5. Genoa deserve to finish 3rd, Milito is a fricken gun!!!! :D
Inter got it wrapped up already :wink:

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

pires7 wrote:Fiorentina are fortunate they avoid Chievo on the run in :P
Love it mate, just love it 8)

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Translator wrote: Inter 73
Juve (a), Napoli (a), Lazio (h), Chievo (a), Siena (h), Cagliari (a), Atalanta (h)

Juve 63
Inter (h), Reggina (a), Lecce (h), Milan (a), Atalanta (h), Siena (a), Lazio (h)

AC Milan 61
Torino (h), Palermo (h), Catania (a), Juve (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Fiorentina (a)

Genoa 57
Lazio (h), Bologna (a), Samp (h), Atalanta (a), Chievo (h), Torino (a), Lecce (h)

Fiorentina 55
Udinese (a), Roma (h), Torino (h), Catania (a), Samp (h), Lecce (a), Milan (h)

Roma 49
Lecce (h), Fiorentina (a), Chievo (h), Cagliari (a), Catania (h), Milan (a), Torino (h)

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Roma are gone from CL contention. I hope Genoa get there.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

when you look at the draw Genoa should make it.

Forza Toro for this weekend, cherry on the cake if Fiorentina beat Milan to 4th on the last matchday.

Although if Juve lose this weekend, I might have to start cheering for Juve to drop out the top 5 :lol:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

My dream is to see Palermo catch Riomma and make Europe. Doubt Lazio or Cagliari will be good enough.

No Europe for Riomma = mass exodus, not just at playing level either.

LFTWNG11
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by LFTWNG11 »

Juventino wrote:Roma are gone from CL contention. I hope Genoa get there.

Juvefan 08
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Juvefan 08 »

Juve, inter, milan, Genoa - tht would be my dream cant see it happening though

WWJD
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WWJD »

Juvefan 08 wrote:Juve, inter, milan, Genoa - tht would be my dream cant see it happening though
haha juve, get real ;) i don't even think they will finish 3rd let alone 1st, especially if they lose this weekend 8)

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

wtf are Lazio trying to prove? :lol:

Have they rekindled Roma's top 4 aspirations :?:

10 point gap, Napoli away, Lazio home, might be waiting a while before the flags hang out the windows :?

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Lazio piss me off, and I'd imagine their fans a hell of a lot more - you never know which Lazio is going to show up for a match.

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

Juventino wrote:Lazio piss me off, and I'd imagine their fans a hell of a lot more - you never know which Lazio is going to show up for a match.
So true.

aussie pride
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aussie pride »

Well i know it maybe a little too much to hope for....but roma can still make champions. Special thanks goes out to udinese and Lanzie for their help this weekend!!! Daje Roma!!!

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Inter 74
Napoli (a), Lazio (h), Chievo (a), Siena (h), Cagliari (a), Atalanta (h)

AC Milan 64
Palermo (h), Catania (a), Juve (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Fiorentina (a)

Juve 64
Reggina (a), Lecce (h), Milan (a), Atalanta (h), Siena (a), Lazio (h)

Genoa 57
Bologna (a), Samp (h), Atalanta (a), Chievo (h), Torino (a), Lecce (h)

Fiorentina 55
Roma (h), Torino (h), Catania (a), Samp (h), Lecce (a), Milan (h)

Roma 52
Fiorentina (a), Chievo (h), Cagliari (a), Catania (h), Milan (a), Torino (h)

No surprise to see Roma are all quiet on the referee front this week.

Looks like the media mongrels and thieving druggies are safe for 2nd & 3rd :x

It would be nice to see Genoa close it but can't help but feel that it will be a wasted chance as I doubt they'll consolidate their squad for next year. Probably better for Serie A if Fiorentina or Roma do claim it.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Juventino wrote:Lazio piss me off, and I'd imagine their fans a hell of a lot more - you never know which Lazio is going to show up for a match.
Rossi is coaching for his future, and he played some players who also have their futures on the line.

Either this has spurred them into action, or we're just trying to f**k around with the natural order of things in typical Lazio-style.
danlau83 wrote:Well i know it maybe a little too much to hope for....but roma can still make champions. Special thanks goes out to udinese and Lanzie for their help this weekend!!! Daje Roma!!!
You're just lucky you only played Lecce at home, any tougher opponent and la magggggica would've crumbled yet again!

aussie pride
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aussie pride »

You're just lucky you only played Lecce at home, any tougher opponent and la magggggica would've crumbled yet again!
[/quote]

3 points are still 3 points. its makes me happier to know you helped us out!

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

danlau83 wrote:
3 points are still 3 points. its makes me happier to know you helped us out!
Ci vedremo. Here's hoping la riomma come 7th and we beat you to Europe by way of winning the coppa. :lol:

have a nice trip next week to Firenze. the gap between us might just be cut to 2. :mrgreen:

aussie pride
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aussie pride »

Ci vedremo. Here's hoping la riomma come 7th and we beat you to Europe by way of winning the coppa. :lol:

have a nice trip next week to Firenze. the gap between us might just be cut to 2. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Si 2 punti.... ma che stai a di?? You have won your last 2 games for the season bello!! :D

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

danlau83 wrote:Si 2 punti.... ma che stai a di?? You have won your last 2 games for the season bello!! :D
:lol: :lol: nel prossimo weekend abbiamo Atalanta a casa

ma me lo ricordo quella gara contro il Chievo. :oops:

ForzaChievo
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by ForzaChievo »

We will end the Europe hopes of Roma.

aussie pride
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aussie pride »

Laziale wrote:
danlau83 wrote:Si 2 punti.... ma che stai a di?? You have won your last 2 games for the season bello!! :D
:lol: :lol: nel prossimo weekend abbiamo Atalanta a casa

ma me lo ricordo quella gara contro il Chievo. :oops:

il chievo? mi fai ridere! :lol: Intanto dobbiamo pensà a rompe er culo alla fiorentina!!

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Inter 74
Lazio (h), Chievo (a), Siena (h), Cagliari (a), Atalanta (h)

AC Milan 67
Catania (a), Juve (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Fiorentina (a)

Juve 65
Lecce (h), Milan (a), Atalanta (h), Siena (a), Lazio (h)

Fiorentina 58
Torino (h), Catania (a), Samp (h), Lecce (a), Milan (h)

Genoa 57
Samp (h), Atalanta (a), Chievo (h), Torino (a), Lecce (h)

Roma 52
Chievo (h), Cagliari (a), Catania (h), Milan (a), Torino (h)

Genoa?

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Doesnt anyone want 4th spot in serie a

pires7
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by pires7 »

AC Milan were playing awesome from what I saw but the penalty :? Stinker decision. But they have finally got the defence together conceded 2 goals in 7 now with 19 at the other end.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Inter 77
Chievo (a), Siena (h), Cagliari (a), Atalanta (h)

AC Milan 70
Juve (h), Udinese (a), Roma (h), Fiorentina (a)

Juve 66
Milan (a), Atalanta (h), Siena (a), Lazio (h)

Fiorentina 61
Catania (a), Samp (h), Lecce (a), Milan (h)

Genoa 60
Atalanta (a), Chievo (h), Torino (a), Lecce (h)

Roma 53
Cagliari (a), Catania (h), Milan (a), Torino (h)

If Milan win again next week, and Fiorentina & Genoa get the points on the road... if only Fiorentina got THAT penalty against Juve :lol:

Nice seeing Juve self exploded. Had to laugh about Buffon's dummy spit. Good thing about Gigi is he's a man that speaks his mind so shouldn't be long until we find out exactly what the problem was.