Juventus vs Inter

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Juventus vs Inter

Post by Juventino »

No chance of the title so now we can concentrate on beating the merda. Marchisio and Camoranesi are both suspended. Amauri is a chance to return from injury.
Last edited by Juventino on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Juventus vs Inter

Post by Translator »

Juventino wrote:No chance of the title so now we can concentrate on being the merda. Marchisio and Camoranesi are both suspended. Amauri is a chance to return from injury.
No need to concentrate. Win, lose or draw, Juve are truly merda :lol:

Think you might want to delete the topic and start again :wink:
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Translator wrote:
Juventino wrote:No chance of the title so now we can concentrate on being the merda. Marchisio and Camoranesi are both suspended. Amauri is a chance to return from injury.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

:oops: :lol: make that beating the merda!

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

All fixed now! Not that it was too far from the truth going on the past few weeks.

WWJD
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WWJD »

Be good to see Juve play with the nothing to lose attitude, will surely put inter to the test. there will be a few goals this game therefore i predict possibly a 2-2 draw 8)

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Forget the battle on the picth this week it is apparently all about transfer targets both clubs are looking at.

Yep, talking about transfers over the stuff on the pitch in April. Don't you just love the crap that is written sometimes?

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

Translator wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Inter > Juve

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Lazio > Inter. As evidenced here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CuDbAp7N8

:D

WWJD
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by WWJD »

Juventino wrote:Lazio > Inter. As evidenced here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CuDbAp7N8

haha :lol:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Hoping for a decent show on Sunday morning, it's about all Juve have left to play for this season. Pretty sure most Juve fans would rather beat Inter than win the Coppa.

To win in Torino and all but mathematically close the championship in front of the Gobbi di Merda would be sweet.

Julio Cesar should be back, hopefully Mourinho plays Samuel & Cordoba in the middle of defence. Not convinced by Chivu too casual for my liking as a central defender.

I'd expect the usual midfield Muntari Cambiasso Stankovic Zanetti.

Zlatan will probably have Mario next to him although I wouldn't mind Cruz having a cameo against his preferred keeper.
Juventino wrote:Lazio > Inter. As evidenced here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CuDbAp7N8

If we want to go back to 2002, then no club has won more scudetti than Inter since that date, therefore

Inter > All other teams in Serie A

8)
I don't like lies. I have understood your market where sometimes lies sell more than truth. This is your life and I don't like it. I understand your work and I have to work with you, but the protection of my group is much more important than you

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

I wouldn't mind both, beat Inter and a Coppa win. :mrgreen:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Juventino wrote:I wouldn't mind both, beat Inter and a Coppa win. :mrgreen:
obviously but making the top 4 was already an overachievement :wink:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Translator wrote:
obviously but making the top 4 was already an overachievement :wink:
You guys may be laughing now but give it a season or two :wink:

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

not happening.

The boys know Lotito won't pay them unless there is a Coppa badge on next years' strips.

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Juventino wrote:
or 3 or 4 or 10, I'm in no hurry :P

Realistically I don't see Juve as a threat in the coming years. Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trez all coming to their twilight years. If they sell Buffon they'll have virtually nothing left of the Lippi years.

Looking at the players they've got for the next few seasons Amauri and Chiellini are probably the only real class acts the rest wouldn't walk into a starting role in most top 4 teams of the top 4 leagues. They still haven't sorted out their defence, midfield isn't that strong forward line is ok.

Add Ranieri and the Juve board to the equation (considering how much they spent in transfers in the past two seasons they haven't got a lot to show for it hence I can't see a reason to have hope in them) and the distraction of building a stadium the only light at the end of the tunnel for Juve is a train.

No?

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Laziale wrote:
not happening.

The boys know Lotito won't pay them unless there is a Coppa badge on next years' strips.
:lol: if Lazio get into Europe via the Coppa and Roma miss out

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Translator wrote:
Laziale wrote:
not happening.

:lol: if Lazio get into Europe via the Coppa and Roma miss out
That is exactly what we are playing for.

Although need some work on Palermo's behalf to snatch 6th place.

Roma have a dismal Lecce at home this week. All signs point to a resounding Roma win but we all know our history don't we? :P

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

85/86

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Translator wrote:
Juventino wrote:

Realistically I don't see Juve as a threat in the coming years. Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trez all coming to their twilight years. If they sell Buffon they'll have virtually nothing left of the Lippi years.

Looking at the players they've got for the next few seasons Amauri and Chiellini are probably the only real class acts the rest wouldn't walk into a starting role in most top 4 teams of the top 4 leagues. They still haven't sorted out their defence, midfield isn't that strong forward line is ok.

Add Ranieri and the Juve board to the equation (considering how much they spent in transfers in the past two seasons they haven't got a lot to show for it hence I can't see a reason to have hope in them) and the distraction of building a stadium the only light at the end of the tunnel for Juve is a train.

No?
True, but we could sell Buffon for two or three great players. If they come in then you have replacements for Camo, Nedved and Trez (nobody can replace the great man :P) to go with Amauri, Chiellini and all the young up and comers - Giovinco, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Criscito, Ariaudo. Selling Buffon will depend on how much Secco is given to work with in the summer. I just hope he doesn't spend all the money and his time on a 'Nedved replacement' when the defence is also in need or repair.

We need to fix the defence. Chiellini cannot do everything on his own. While we have Criscito and Ariaudo, do you throw them in the deep end? It was one bad game that saw Criscito dropped to the bench and subsequently loaned to Genoa last season and we nor the player could afford to see that happen again. In saying that I would like to see him given a chance to prove himself.

To win though I agree that Ranieri is an issue and he will likely have to go. The position we are in against Lazio will be a decent test for his capabilities. Can he get us into the final? And if yes, can we then go on to win it?

What we should do this next transfer window is get rid of Secco but you don't see it happening. We need Corvino, Marotta or Marino as DS. But I feel Cobolli Gigli and Blanc will be too stubborn and won't want to let Secco go. His signings do leave a lot to be desired especially Poulsen. Mellberg ok, he was brought in as backup and since he can play in the center and on the right he is useful. Poulsen was big money wasted, as was Almiron, and that is the problem. Tiago was getting better and better until injured vs Inter in November, he is a decent player to have in the squad. Surely Secco cannot make the same mistakes again? I bloody hope not.

It is an interesting time because we can go forward with a new era created on the back of promising young players and smart, but also big signings, or we can fall apart at the seems as the older guys retire.

Piola
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Piola »

Translator wrote:85/86
correct and I believe Riomma were unbeaten at home until that day as well.

Seriously though, can't see them dropping points this week although both Palermo and Cagliari should pick up 3 points each as well to keep pace.

Going to be a different Roma next season, seems as if 3 of their major chardonnays, Doni, Panucci and Mexes are off. Finally going to cash in on Mexes and Doni, a joke that these two could potentially net them 20 million euro, and my mail is Panucci to round his career off at Genoa. :wink:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

Juventino wrote: It is an interesting time because we can go forward with a new era created on the back of promising young players and smart, but also big signings, or we can fall apart at the seems as the older guys retire.
or the third option and go back to signing some ref's and medico's :P

Inter aren't too far away from having a similar problem, our midfield and forward line need reinforcing but Moratti's burning desire to win in Europe should keep us on the front foot in Italy for a while to come.

Madridista612
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Madridista612 »

I think Diego would be a boost and you could sell Tiago off to fund some of the expenses. Maybe a centre back as well...interested in Javi Garcia...he's versatile and can even play defensive mid as well!!
ESPAÑA CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO 2010

vigilante
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by vigilante »

you've stepped in it this time Juventino!!! :lol: :lol:
Boia chi Molla

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

vigilante wrote:you've stepped in it this time Juventino!!! :lol: :lol:
All can be healed with the edit button :lol:

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Translator wrote:
Juventino wrote: It is an interesting time because we can go forward with a new era created on the back of promising young players and smart, but also big signings, or we can fall apart at the seems as the older guys retire.

Inter aren't too far away from having a similar problem, our midfield and forward line need reinforcing but Moratti's burning desire to win in Europe should keep us on the front foot in Italy for a while to come.
This will be an interesting summer for sure, crespo, cruz, adriano, quaresma, mancini, figo, maxwell & vieira all seem likely to be heading for the door. Got a lot of quality youth in the ranks, but kids dont win titles, (i.e. Arsenal) definitely not the CL. Lampard would've been so handy right now...

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Translator wrote:

Like Inter appear to be doing now. :lol:

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Juventino wrote:
Translator wrote:
Juventino wrote:

No?
True, but we could sell Buffon for two or three great players. If they come in then you have replacements for Camo, Nedved and Trez (nobody can replace the great man :P) to go with Amauri, Chiellini and all the young up and comers - Giovinco, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Criscito, Ariaudo. Selling Buffon will depend on how much Secco is given to work with in the summer. I just hope he doesn't spend all the money and his time on a 'Nedved replacement' when the defence is also in need or repair.

We need to fix the defence. Chiellini cannot do everything on his own. While we have Criscito and Ariaudo, do you throw them in the deep end? It was one bad game that saw Criscito dropped to the bench and subsequently loaned to Genoa last season and we nor the player could afford to see that happen again. In saying that I would like to see him given a chance to prove himself.

To win though I agree that Ranieri is an issue and he will likely have to go. The position we are in against Lazio will be a decent test for his capabilities. Can he get us into the final? And if yes, can we then go on to win it?

What we should do this next transfer window is get rid of Secco but you don't see it happening. We need Corvino, Marotta or Marino as DS. But I feel Cobolli Gigli and Blanc will be too stubborn and won't want to let Secco go. His signings do leave a lot to be desired especially Poulsen. Mellberg ok, he was brought in as backup and since he can play in the center and on the right he is useful. Poulsen was big money wasted, as was Almiron, and that is the problem. Tiago was getting better and better until injured vs Inter in November, he is a decent player to have in the squad. Surely Secco cannot make the same mistakes again? I bloody hope not.

It is an interesting time because we can go forward with a new era created on the back of promising young players and smart, but also big signings, or we can fall apart at the seems as the older guys retire.

I know I'm one of the few to think this way, short term pain for long term gain.