Cup Finals

This forum is for discussion relating to junior football.

Moderators: John Cena, Forum Admins

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cup Finals

Post by the juggler »

:roll: All said and done, I would like to congratulate all teams and coaches for making the Cup Final this year. To get there is a great achievement...to win it is something that all kids dream of. Having been there and done that, it really is a moment to cherish and I hope you all have a great day, represent yourselves, your parents and your respective clubs in a way that will make everybody proud of you. Win, lose or draw, enjoy the moment and remember that your best is ALWAYS be good enough...good luck to all :wink:

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Hey sc1, wot are you doin' that weekend ? I'll gladly shout you a beer (if you are over 18 that is :wink: )

I heard a rumble that the finals may not be held at Hindmarsh but at Santos Stadium :(

billy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by billy »

i was told by our chairman at olympic, that it is 100% at Hindmarsh and has been booked since the start of the year, and that was what all clubs were told in an email confirmed last week.

its just there offices are a santos because there bigger then the shoebox they were last in.

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Cool, thanks Billy for clearing that one up for us. :D

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

cup finals

Post by the juggler »

:D Hey Barney, only just turned 18 so a beer would be great. Should be free that weekend...have no game....funny that. What time are the games ...do you know? Tipping Para 3-1 but anything can happen in the Cup. Whatever happens, enjoy the day. Good luck!!

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

No game? well if your not playing FIFA 06 on the Playstation i might see you there.
As for 3-1 :roll: i refer to a statement i read earlier..

"Win, lose or draw, enjoy the moment and remember that your best is ALWAYS be good enough...good luck to all "

Only hope all the parents see it like that and don't put too much pressure on the kids themselves.

CLUB
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by CLUB »

WHAT A GAME UNDER 14A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE WOULD OF PAYED TO SEE THAT!!!
Well done to both teams, you both won that game.
good luck to campbelltown.

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

u14 final campelltown v metro , should be another cracker as last time they meet , was very entertaining and fast .

Polonia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Polonia »

Good 2 c Polonia have junior team in Cup Finals

Under 15s vs Birkalla

Cmon the reds!!!!!!!!

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

croydon have a very strong u15 team , will easy bet birkalla on the big pitch . watch croydon and very impressive.

the juggler
Apprentice
Apprentice

cup finals

Post by the juggler »

:lol: Hey Barney...seems someone at Modbury is upset with me!! :P :P By the way, I know a mate of a mate who drives a bus. I think he would know how to get to Hindmarsh...would you like me to organise it for you?? It's near Goolwa isn't it?

Johnson #5
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Johnson #5 »

Croydon 15s are a very good side, although they have certainly had too work too get there.
Enfield gave them a real good go in the 3rd round losing 5-3.
scores were 3-3 with 5-10 left. just that little more class and luck got them over the line, it was at croydon as well. their coaches and supporters were really getting worried.....
Enfield City F.C - The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! - Enfield City F.C

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

enfield was better when call enfield victoria , ah those were the days .

Barney Rubble
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Barney Rubble »

Hey sc1, thanks for the offer of the coach, i will ask the boys of they are interested but i expect most of them will drive their own cars there ....... :roll:

Waddaya mean their not old enough ...... just well developed for their ages ....

strawney
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by strawney »

sc1,
someone from Modbury not upset, just pondering on silly comments.
Just ask Richard. ( not as cut & dried as you make it to be )
He knows the struggle most Clubs in the North have had this year with player numbers.
Sit on a Coaches side of the bench of which ever Club. Then Comment.
Club Polotics have a part in it as well.

Glad to have his support at the Cup Finals. ( For Northern Clubs )

Regarding No. 2 from Modbury.
Personally have spoken with him, seen him grow from U/12`s.
I think he hasn`t past that level yet. And I would like to hear from another Club next year who might pick him up to see if he makes an U/13 Squad.

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by getyourheaddown »

hey corona did you play for enfield victoria, if so what year/age/other players in the team?

sulmona
Star Player
Star Player

Post by sulmona »

corona wrote:enfield was better when call enfield victoria , ah those were the days .
No way Corona, they keep on changing name but crap they were and crap they are.
Waste of space really

corona
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by corona »

sulmona enfield victoria was a successful club that did alot of its own back , i played u14 back around 1980/81 , with brett moffatt, darren richardson and his cousin , hard to remember .