COACHING

This forum is for the discussion of general coaching topics. Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

FootballNews is not responsible for any of the comments posted in this forum and this forum is moderated.

Moderator: Forum Admins

ian riley
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

COACHING

Post by ian riley »

My name is Ian Riley, from the UK, currently living in the US.I have coached football at ALL levels for forty five years , in five continents.I was wondering whether anyone is presently aware of coaching opportunities coming up in Southern Australia.My http://www.ianrileysoccer.com website has my current CV , and any leads that you have would be most appreciated.Take care everyone. Ian

Coach_Mulatinho
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: COACHING

Post by Coach_Mulatinho »

I am coaching a team u14, if you interested to get the B team o be my assistant, you are welcome to contact me.

sensiblesoccer
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by sensiblesoccer »

Perhaps AUFC might have a spot vacant soon ?

Caretaker Coach
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Caretaker Coach »

Would be curious to know what clubs you have coached recently ( last 10 years ) would like to look then up see how they have gone I think too many people get carried away with someones qualifications, I like to see what they have actually accomplished as a coach.

black
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by black »

post a cv please or PM..
cheers and good luck
1/6.... but still 6. :)

"you see the eye to detail,the accuracy of the pass, it's the weight of the pass and the decision making in the games, that makes top players stand out form average players" - Rene' Meulensteen,