Fernando Torres - Chelsea Forums

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Fernando Torres - Chelsea Forums

Post by coutinho10 »

Went to check out the Chelsea forums to see what fans are saying about Torres no show appearances..
You know how on forums they have ratings on a forumites name re postings example Star Player / Manager / Junior and so on ....
Check out this link under this guys avatar pic of Torres..

http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopi ... start=2220
LIVERPOOL FC *****

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Fernando Torres - Chelsea Forums

Post by Del Boca Vista »

he was good entertainment on the line warming up at wigan. i actually started laughing when he was jumping in the air practicing headers. he was probably telling himself "come on fernando whats gotten into you, you were once the kid, this is it, this wigan game everything is coming back fernando..." we should start calling you spanish owen

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

Del Boca Vista wrote:he was good entertainment on the line warming up at wigan. i actually started laughing when he was jumping in the air practicing headers. he was probably telling himself "come on fernando whats gotten into you, you were once the kid, this is it, this wigan game everything is coming back fernando..." we should start calling you spanish owen
once again you show you are a complete tosser

Most Chelsea fans want Torres to start, we will be a month without Drogba/Kalou and Anelka is already gone so it will be up to Torres in January, its time to start him against Tottenham in my opinion
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Litmanen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Litmanen »

Del Boca Vista wrote:he was good entertainment on the line warming up at wigan. i actually started laughing when he was jumping in the air practicing headers. he was probably telling himself "come on fernando whats gotten into you, you were once the kid, this is it, this wigan game everything is coming back fernando..." we should start calling you spanish owen

If it stayed 0-0 he would have come on.

Nice bait though

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

the coach shiraz us, you dont take your best two players off at 1-0 away
Chelsea4thewin wrote: if Torres doesnt score in the next 3 games i will put a liverpool symbol as my avatar for the rest of the season

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

What a difference a year can make in football ey? this time last year he was trying (along with Miereles) to carry a Liverpool side in trouble. Now he is fighting for a place in a side that is aiming for silverware, some sort of silverware at least.
HA'WAY THE LADS

Lucas is god
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Lucas is god »

Outlaw 2.0 wrote:What a difference a year can make in football ey? this time last year he was trying (along with Miereles) to carry a Liverpool side in trouble. Now he is fighting for a place in a side that is aiming for silverware, some sort of silverware at least.
I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you but ignoring the 2 goals he scored against Chelsea in November towards the end of last year he was terrible for us, Miereles was pretty ordinary as well at that point playing out on the right flank. Lucas was the stand out who was carrying the team.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

Miereles - VERY UNDERRATED !!!

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

ronaldo07 wrote:Miereles - VERY UNDERRATED !!!
Yeah, we already know that you want to have his babies.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Del Boca Vista »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:
once again you show you are a complete tosser

Most Chelsea fans want Torres to start, we will be a month without Drogba/Kalou and Anelka is already gone so it will be up to Torres in January, its time to start him against Tottenham in my opinion
hey no need to get upset mate, I was just recalling part of my weekend. I really was thinking that watching him warm up in that boring 1-1. he looked like he was trying so hard to prove that he should be the one to get on the field, it was quite comical. it was the most entertaining part of the match except the wonderful goal from sturridge.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
ronaldo07 wrote:Miereles - VERY UNDERRATED !!!
Yeah, we already know that you want to have his babies.
you delusional kops fan ..
if u think he's sh1t then u realy have a problem ..
still dont understand why liverpool let him go

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Del Boca Vista »

he is pretty good, nothing spectacular, but ten years older than Jonjo Shelvey. not worth getting our knickers tied in a knot over. would he be better than Adam? maybe, but they are playing completely different roles. Kenny didn't seem to worry about it too much. as with torres, the biggest loser out of it is the player! once you are red and turn blue you look back and realise how good red really is. regardless of how much money your Jewish Russian Billionaire Mastermind has pumped in!!!

coutinho10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by coutinho10 »

No one said he is cabernet gingerbread boy,
KD let him go because of what he wanted £
for his age and the amount of CM we had and building
for future with youth..
LIVERPOOL FC *****

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

with or without Torres liverpool are still no where near winning a title

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

ronaldo07 wrote: you delusional kops fan ..
if u think he's sh1t then u realy have a problem ..
still dont understand why liverpool let him go
Where did I say he's shit?
Chelsea4thewin wrote:with or without Torres liverpool are still no where near winning a title
We're a lot closer now than we were when Torres was last with Liverpool.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
Chelsea4thewin wrote:with or without Torres liverpool are still no where near winning a title
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Chaos wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:
You're laughing at what exactly?

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

what about the year when you came second? Torres and Gerrard were dominant that year

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:what about the year when you came second? Torres and Gerrard were dominant that year
This totsreds.......
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

Torres ------> Malaga

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Think Bowties is comparing to last year

Chelsea4thewin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chelsea4thewin »

half a season?

Lucas is god
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Lucas is god »

Chelsea4thewin wrote:what about the year when you came second? Torres and Gerrard were dominant that year
He only appeared in 24 premier league matches and was fairly ineffectual at times, if I remember correctly he scored against Sunderland on the opening day of the season and didn't score again until September. I believe that Gerrard, Mascherano & Alonso were the reason we pushed United so far that season. I don't believe Gerrard and Torres played together often enough after the first season, certainly not enough to be accused of carrying the side, I remember the 4-4 at the bridge with out either of them.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Chaos wrote:
BowTiesAreCool wrote:
When Torres was last with Liverpool, we were basically in a relegation fight under Roy.

Huh? What's this? You've been shown up again?! :shock: