KISS/Motley crue clipsal 500 after race concerts

Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

KISS/Motley crue clipsal 500 after race concerts

Post by Petro83 »

Finally some decent bands at the clipsal after race concerts after 15 years! i am so pumped for this, this will be my 12th time seeing kiss live and 4th time seeing motely live. Got myself a kiss hotzone ticket to avoid standing with drunk clipsal bogans. the after race concerts on the sunday will blow the east parklands apart. cant wait! then the day after fly out to melb for the shows over there.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: KISS/Motley crue clipsal 500 after race concerts

Post by Jay Walking »

Petro83 wrote:Finally some decent bands at the clipsal after race concerts after 15 years! i am so pumped for this, this will be my 12th time seeing kiss live and 4th time seeing motely live. Got myself a kiss hotzone ticket to avoid standing with drunk clipsal bogans. the after race concerts on the sunday will blow the east parklands apart. cant wait! then the day after fly out to melb for the shows over there.
Oxymoron surely if you are at a kiss concert.

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

Jay Walking wrote:
Petro83 wrote:Finally some decent bands at the clipsal after race concerts after 15 years! i am so pumped for this, this will be my 12th time seeing kiss live and 4th time seeing motely live. Got myself a kiss hotzone ticket to avoid standing with drunk clipsal bogans. the after race concerts on the sunday will blow the east parklands apart. cant wait! then the day after fly out to melb for the shows over there.
KISS have got that many fans that they have all sorts of fans from business men, kids, familes, bogans, average joes...... trust me there will be more ford and holden yobbos outside the kiss hotzone. just remember KISS are not ACDC..99% of acdc fans are bogans.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Petro83 wrote:
Jay Walking wrote:
KISS have got that many fans that they have all sorts of fans from business men, kids, familes, bogans, average joes...... trust me there will be more ford and holden yobbos outside the kiss hotzone. just remember KISS are not ACDC..99% of acdc fans are bogans.
That many fans but they didn't sell out their last tour.

I maybe on my own hear but I think Kiss are highly overrated.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Jay Walking wrote:I maybe on my own hear but I think Kiss are highly overrated.
You are definitely not alone.

More a circus act than a real rock band.
Time for some righteous indignation

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

cant argue with kiss boys so just give up! stats dont lie and they are once again nominated for tour of the year!
right behind the beatles in gold records, sold over 100,000,000 albums. Awesome band.

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

Oxymoron surely if you are at a kiss concert.[/quote]
KISS have got that many fans that they have all sorts of fans from business men, kids, familes, bogans, average joes...... trust me there will be more ford and holden yobbos outside the kiss hotzone. just remember KISS are not ACDC..99% of acdc fans are bogans.[/quote]

That many fans but they didn't sell out their last tour.

I maybe on my own hear but I think Kiss are highly overrated.[/quote]

I can pretty say they will rip the clipsal concert apart this year! they are the best live act to see, great catchy tunes and the best stafge show..every other band has pretty much based their show on a kiss concert with lights, fireworks, smoke bombs etc....KISS are the grandads of shock rock and the rock stage show. The pioneers

Stairway to Heaven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stairway to Heaven »

Petro83 wrote:cant argue with kiss boys so just give up! stats dont lie and they are once again nominated for tour of the year!
right behind the beatles in gold records, sold over 100,000,000 albums. Awesome band.
Lowest.Common.Denominator.
To be a rock and not to roll

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Never won a music award, although I admit, that doesn't prove anything.

Very easy music to play, very little meaning in the words. Might have been a great show 20 years ago. Ever been to a Muse concert? Coldplay? Even Pink puts on a good stage show I hear.

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Agreed Jay - Kiss would have been great 20 years ago now it just relies on fireworks and they put the make up back on to cover up the fact these blokes are geriatric now.
Muse and Coldplay put on a good show and apparently Pink is good.......if you like watching a mime act.

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

Old Redback wrote:Agreed Jay - Kiss would have been great 20 years ago now it just relies on fireworks and they put the make up back on to cover up the fact these blokes are geriatric now.
Muse and Coldplay put on a good show and apparently Pink is good.......if you like watching a mime act.
ok..you tell me what you thought of the show once you see them live. they will make you eat your words. still the best live act going around in my books.

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

jay walking has no idea..you are probably a kings of leon fan haha id rather watch a local pub band than them.

you cant argue with a band that has been around for 40 years still touring, still releasing albums and still selling out arenas and stadiums all iver the world.

so just keep your dumb opinions to ya self.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Petro83 wrote:...... a band that has been around for 40 years still touring, still releasing albums and still selling out arenas and stadiums ......
They're still shit.
Time for some righteous indignation

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Why do they spell their name in capitals? Is it an acronym for something?

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

Must be on block :lol:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Petro83 wrote:
Old Redback wrote:Agreed Jay - Kiss would have been great 20 years ago now it just relies on fireworks and they put the make up back on to cover up the fact these blokes are geriatric now.
ok..you tell me what you thought of the show once you see them live. they will make you eat your words. still the best live act going around in my books.
Even if I won a ticket, I wouldn't go watch them. My time is worth more than that :D

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Petro83 wrote:jay walking has no idea..you are probably a kings of leon fan haha id rather watch a local pub band than them.

you cant argue with a band that has been around for 40 years still touring, still releasing albums and still selling out arenas and stadiums all iver the world.

so just keep your dumb opinions to ya self.
Meh, not really a Kings of Leon fan.

I can argue and am. Its fine that you're stuck back in the 70's when they were popular. I also think a lot of people on here agree with me so maybe your the one with the dumb opinion

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

Geez not bad for a bunch of old guys hey? they were awesoem at the clipsal! clipsal will never top this years after race concert. what a great night.

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Stitch This wrote:
Petro83 wrote:...... a band that has been around for 40 years still touring, still releasing albums and still selling out arenas and stadiums ......
They're still shit.
And to think - if they're shit, where do you register then?

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Petro83 wrote:Geez not bad for a bunch of old guys hey? they were awesoem at the clipsal! clipsal will never top this years after race concert. what a great night.

did u wear ur flannies??????
8)

Petro83
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Petro83 »

bubu wrote:
Petro83 wrote:Geez not bad for a bunch of old guys hey? they were awesoem at the clipsal! clipsal will never top this years after race concert. what a great night.

8)
no wore a kiss tshirt lol id rather wear a black tshirt or flannies than look like a h0mo that goes to stereosonic or furture music in short shorts and loose white tank top.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Petro83 wrote:
bubu wrote:

8)
no wore a kiss tshirt lol id rather wear a black tshirt or flannies than look like a h0mo that goes to stereosonic or furture music in short shorts and loose white tank top.

I don't do stereo's or future's...... try again peanut!
so was ur kiss tshirt back from teh 80's, x5 too small for ur fit ripped physique?

did u wear ur Ugg boots instead of the flannies?