WITHIN THE FFSA WHO HAS THE BEST CLUB WEB SITE

Forum for the discussion of music, video and photography related topics

Moderators: adam, Forum Admins

Randoman
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: WITHIN THE FFSA WHO HAS THE BEST CLUB WEB SITE

Post by Randoman »

testa de catsu wrote:True at least they do have their websites and well done. Perhaps I have over criticised other clubs as in fact it is correct some don’t have any that is true. I only looked at around 12 clubs not alland the idea was comparison to Campbelltown Budapest where my family played, sorry had to get that in where there is nothing about Budapest, well limited. Finding Northern Demons had a good historic report back to southern Italy or heritage of migrants, this took the interest as much as design and general information.

Anyway the point was this semester, my argument regarding marketing where a governing body controls process to levels of design for all clubs such as website design and not the content. to add to my interest other areas of marketing where as such the A-League had Reebok as the shits sponsor and design. Which is better a more regulated approach or freelance, hence the post.

genuinely unsure whether you're a bot or not

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Randoman wrote:
testa de catsu wrote:True at least they do have their websites and well done. Perhaps I have over criticised other clubs as in fact it is correct some don’t have any that is true. I only looked at around 12 clubs not alland the idea was comparison to Campbelltown Budapest where my family played, sorry had to get that in where there is nothing about Budapest, well limited. Finding Northern Demons had a good historic report back to southern Italy or heritage of migrants, this took the interest as much as design and general information.

Anyway the point was this semester, my argument regarding marketing where a governing body controls process to levels of design for all clubs such as website design and not the content. to add to my interest other areas of marketing where as such the A-League had Reebok as the shits sponsor and design. Which is better a more regulated approach or freelance, hence the post.

How many bots played for Budapest?
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

Football League provides a template for the 72 lower clubs in the UK. They can choose to use it or not. Some clubs that get promoted to the EPL still use their old templates (see eg Norwich).

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

God is an Englishman wrote:it's OK I have reported this and asked for it to be moved to it's correct place.
The Technology forum?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

sephiroth wrote:Football League provides a template for the 72 lower clubs in the UK. They can choose to use it or not. Some clubs that get promoted to the EPL still use their old templates (see eg Norwich).

Football league clubs have to use the template, well that's what I was told anyway.

Bluechook
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Bluechook »

Randoman wrote:

His user name is dialect Italian for D.i.c.k head. Pretty good pointer, I THINK I

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Another one I am coming out of retirement for.

Sporting pulse offer templates that all clubs can use, but it was rubbish TBH. At Modbury we wouldn't have dreamed of using something that's was worse than what we had.

Loretta Jones
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Loretta Jones »

God is an Englishman wrote:
sephiroth wrote:Football League provides a template for the 72 lower clubs in the UK. They can choose to use it or not. Some clubs that get promoted to the EPL still use their old templates (see eg Norwich).
Football league clubs have to use the template, well that's what I was told anyway.
Is the football league sponsored by the makers of this template? Surely most clubs would prefer to have something they thought was tad more individual.
Read 'em and weep boys