Hazara out??

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

othsc4life
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Hazara out??

Post by othsc4life »

not sure how much truth is behind this, n it could be a case of some chinese whispers as this is info thats come from a friend of a friend. but apparently Hazara have had their games suspended until further notice, n face being removed from the league after several incidents of indecent assault, and unsportsman like behaviour in many of there games

has anyone heard anything about this to confirm it or deny it?

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Hazara out??

Post by Chips »

i heard from a friend also that a team had chased a ref who previously had been assulted a couple years ago with a metal bar and have been suspended for the rest of the year. i think it possibly was div 3 sunday team.

i cant beleive this ref again has been involved in an incident. not that i condone what happened but shouldnt the question be asked why always this ref?

owtfornowt
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by owtfornowt »

We at Flinders were due to play them this weekend and we have been told the game it is suspended till further notice so looks like the rumours are true. Bout time the league stepped in and did something with grenache

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

If this is true, then possibly the Hazara & Young Star players will be joining the Ghan in the Sun 4th Div for the rest of the season.

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Chips wrote:i heard from a friend also that a team had chased a ref who previously had been assulted a couple years ago with a metal bar and have been suspended for the rest of the year. i think it possibly was div 3 sunday team.

i cant beleive this ref again has been involved in an incident. not that i condone what happened but shouldnt the question be asked why always this ref?
Are you bottle of shiraz kidding me? Why this Ref??

I'm sorry but where I come from, chasing a referee with a trolley pole is not bottle of shiraz on regardless of his decisions. The team that did this ( AYS ) has strong ties to Hazara and Ghan as all three are Of Afghan origin. I've lost count of the amount of unsavoury incidents these clowns are involved in. I don't know about you but I want to play football against teams that actually want to play football. These champagne just want to cause trouble and get violent. bottle of shiraz clowns and I'm sick of em.
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

The real thing wrote:If this is true, then possibly the Hazara & Young Star players will be joining the Ghan in the Sun 4th Div for the rest of the season.
Card checks should be in order. You can keep the cards til half time
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Hatchet Squad wrote:
Chips wrote:i heard from a friend also that a team had chased a ref who previously had been assulted a couple years ago with a metal bar and have been suspended for the rest of the year. i think it possibly was div 3 sunday team.

Are you bottle of shiraz kidding me? Why this Ref??

I'm sorry but where I come from, chasing a referee with a trolley pole is not bottle of shiraz on regardless of his decisions. The team that did this ( AYS ) has strong ties to Hazara and Ghan as all three are Of Afghan origin. I've lost count of the amount of unsavoury incidents these clowns are involved in. I don't know about you but I want to play football against teams that actually want to play football. These champagne just want to cause trouble and get violent. bottle of shiraz clowns and I'm sick of em.

WELL SAID!!

without refs = NO GAME!

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

i am not condoning i am just saying for the safety of the ref the SAASL should look into "why" this frequently happens with him.

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

Perhaps become a referee & offer to ref their games

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

yeah ok

????

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

Chips wrote:i am not condoning i am just saying for the safety of the ref the SAASL should look into "why" this frequently happens with him.
Quite possibly THE most ridiculous post I've ever read.
Who cares what decisions he made. Getting chased with a trolley pole ain't bottle of shiraz on. End of

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

No teams have been expelled yet
Both teams under investigation
Meeting next week

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

Hatchet Squad wrote:
Chips wrote:i am not condoning i am just saying for the safety of the ref the SAASL should look into "why" this frequently happens with him.
Who cares what decisions he made. Getting chased with a trolley pole ain't bottle of shiraz on. End of
Yep cool.
Maybe read the post slowly next time.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

Chips wrote:
Hatchet Squad wrote:
Yep cool.
Maybe read the post slowly next time.
You have implied the ref is part of the problem.

Chips
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Chips »

Yes i said their is a consistant patern with this ref

TheKing#9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheKing#9 »

what he meant was that the ref has been officiating games when violence has broken out betweek 2 teams on many occasions (at least 6 or 7 from my involvement and understanding) what he means is why does this happen when he is officiating and doesnt happen with any of the other refs in the league. as much of a C.0.C.K sucker that petros is i dont condone this violence and no one deserves that treatement but the question has to be asked as to why this always happens in games he officiates.

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Hatchet Squad wrote:
The real thing wrote:If this is true, then possibly the Hazara & Young Star players will be joining the Ghan in the Sun 4th Div for the rest of the season.
Card checks should be in order. You can keep the cards til half time
ghan playing asia utd this week i think so good luck with that one lol
maybe give all the clubs a courtesy call :wink:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

It happens because ignorant people think it is alright to sexually assualt players,bash people who protest and then they turn on a ref who maybe a bit of a non confrontational type of person. I hope one day the downs,parafield or the vale get them in a cup round because I am sure these so called muscat rapist will get their just desserts......F##k off out the league and get some balls officials at headquarters and make this happen.....
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

legga wrote:It happens because ignorant people think it is alright to sexually assualt players,bash people who protest and then they turn on a ref who maybe a bit of a non confrontational type of person. I hope one day the downs,parafield or the vale get them in a cup round because I am sure these so called muscat rapist will get their just desserts......F##k off out the league and get some balls officials at headquarters and make this happen.....
^This

FK Partizan
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by FK Partizan »

Chips wrote:Yes i said their is a consistant patern with this ref
Remember never to apply for a detective or CSI job!
Incidents of Fingers up the clacker, chased with a bar, threats & intimidation.
Tell me .... What could the ref possibly have done to be treated like a dog????
Consistent pattern .... With the Ref? What a load of crap! Thugs are not wanted in our sport !
"At last England have appointed a manager who speaks English better than the players" - On the appointment of Sven-Goran Eriksson.

The real thing
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The real thing »

Why didn't they use any of this aggression in their own country where it was really needed? :?

penalty
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by penalty »

Before naming a referee.
Check your facts.
The referee was not Petros.
He has never refereed HAZARA or YOUNG STARS.

If you are a registered SAASL player. Watch at you say. CODE OF CONDUCT.

penalty
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by penalty »

Before naming a referee.
Check your facts.
The referee was not Petros.
He has never refereed HAZARA or YOUNG STARS.

If you are a registered SAASL player. Watch what you say. CODE OF CONDUCT.

Se7en
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Se7en »

About time someone pointed the stinky finger at this lot of sick muppets. Finger banging an opponent is just down right weird. These guys should be banned for life and open up their own afghan a.r.s.e parties behind closed doors where they can satisfy their sick needs and leave the rest of us to get on with playing football. Disgraceful if they don't do something about these wan.kers

Azzurri80
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Azzurri80 »

Unless a ref spits on your face, calls your mother a c-unt, or chases, then smashes you with a pole, they couldn't possibly be regarded as part of the problem.

Whether we like it or not, bad ref's will always exist regardless of the level of sport. We can whinge (God knows I have), we can cry, we may even verbally abuse them in the heat of the moment at the expense of a card, but physically abusing, or threatening to do so, is crossing the line and totally stupid. I'll admit I'm no angel and have had my fair share of incidents where I've verbally abused a ref and rightfully paid for it with a red. However, my verbal assaults have never been personal or physically threatening, and I struggle to understand how one can have that much anger to cross the line into 'I want to physically hurt that ref'.

What is wrong with these people? I don't get it? I'm going to show how much of a man I am by chasing and physically assaulting a man who at the very worst, has made some bad calls during a social football match. Makes sense :roll: .

I have no problem with belting someone if they come asking for it and I feel the need to defend myself. I can, I have, and I will. I assume most normal men think this way. These other so called men obviously are not normal, and thus shouldn't have the same rights as us normal folk, and be allowed to participate in social activities.

Make note of who they are, hold all involved in the club responsible, and ban them from any future participation in the game, as a group, and individually. That's how you protect refs, players, and spectators for years to come. It may not be a complete, foul proof solution, and it may seem a little harsh, but it's a start. And for those that believe in second chances, surely 3 or 4 has been enough.

I don't have kids, but if I did and one was assaulted during a football match, in the manner that I've read of over the past few weeks, I can assure you, as a concerned parent, I would find those responsible, hold them accountable, and they wouldn't see it coming. And not by their own accord, they also would never participate in social activities again.

It's only a matter of time until the cabernet hits the fan, and someone takes matters into their own hands. This continuous cycle of banning them, then letting them back in under new names has to stop.

If doggy can't play nice, doggy has to be put down.

moundman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by moundman »

Why don't clubs write a letter of complaint to the league?
I suspect the league just want the club affiliation fees hence letting them back in all the time

It will only be a matter of time before the media get a hold of this and paints our great game in a negative light......again

Kick them out for good

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

moundman wrote:Why don't clubs write a letter of complaint to the league?
I suspect the league just want the club affiliation fees hence letting them back in all the time

It will only be a matter of time before the media get a hold of this and paints our great game in a negative light......again

Kick them out for good
Maybe that has already happened

Cantona.7
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Cantona.7 »

We at One Tree Hill wrote a letter to the league.

Clever Trevor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clever Trevor »

Azzurri80 wrote:Unless a ref spits on your face, calls your mother a c-unt, or chases, then smashes you with a pole, they couldn't possibly be regarded as part of the problem.
Do you mean like the ref who called a German player a 'n@zi', a 'blockhead' and told him to 'f*#$ off back to Germany' at half time during a Div 4 fixture in the eastern suburbs last month?

PASC
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PASC »

Clever Trevor wrote:
Azzurri80 wrote:Unless a ref spits on your face, calls your mother a c-unt, or chases, then smashes you with a pole, they couldn't possibly be regarded as part of the problem.
Do you mean like the ref who called a German player a 'n@zi', a 'blockhead' and told him to 'f*#$ off back to Germany' at half time during a Div 4 fixture in the eastern suburbs last month?
sounds like a nice fella lol
:lol:
God is an Englishman wrote: As for me being a tosser on this forum, it's not just on the forum. I'm a tosser in real life as well.