Futsal SA State Coaches not accredited for Nationals

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

sportsbird
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Futsal SA State Coaches not accredited for Nationals

Post by sportsbird »

It appears Futsal SA will be forced to make several changes to their current state coaching staff due to coaches not formally accredited.

Under the FFA rules and regulations, all coaches must be accredited to coach any team in the nationals.

It appears that the FFA will be monitoring Futsal SA to ensure all their coaches are accredited prior to the nationals in 2014.

FFA will disqualify any team that is coached by a non accredited coach.

I am dumbfounded and flabbergasted that Futsal SA would appoint several state coaches without accreditation.

Again it shows the lack of experience and qualifications within the board to run a Futsal organisation.

It also shows the lack of respect to the FFA and ignoring their rules and regulations.

I believe it would be in the best interest of Futsal SA to completely change all current personnel on the board with new blood.

Now I understand why a lot of players are leaving Futsal SA in droves and are joining SAFL.

SAFL appears to be professional and well organised association conforming to the modern day futsal.

Red4life
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Re: Futsal SA State Coaches not accredited for Nationals

Post by Red4life »

I cant speak for all coach's but I know several of these coach's appointed do have the necessary qualifications

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Futsal SA State Coaches not accredited for Nationals

Post by catinahat_woof »

Red4life wrote:I cant speak for all coach's but I know several of these coach's appointed do have the necessary qualifications
They kiss Arthurs ass?
im the reason why your mother wakes up with a smile