Johndedes - "Extortion of Juniors"

Do you like talking to yourself? Do you like continually talking about the same topic? Do you watch football games from outside the perimeter fence to avoid paying entry fees? Do you like reliving past glories over and over and over and over? If so then this is the forum might be for you. You can grind your axes to your hearts content in this forum.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Forum Admins

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Official: United youth to play in SANPL State league 201

Post by Tzon »

Yes Trung Nguyen of course the gourmet blend???

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Paleon Patros Germanos wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:MY problem with this is that it could easily turn out to be a shemozzle just like the sasi experiment turned out to be. all good intentions for developement of the lads in a proper league situation,playing club sides etc. all sounded good. but in the end it wasnt. state league clubs found them to be a pain in the neck,nor were they able to play their normal game against them. they became a protected species by the officials who wouldent let club sides touch them but they were allowed to do more or less whatever they liked with impunity. so,not a very level playing field was it. the trip to comets wasnt too flash either with no food etc. hopefully lessons will have been learned going into this new venture and it might stop the bye but i can forsee other problems arising from all this. for a start every state league club may feel the need to sign on a good gamekeeper. rotten thought i know but just ponder for a moment before posting about my negativity etc. the state league clubs are proud people who are NOT merely feeder clubs for AU despite what AU think they are. :roll:
Y'all come back, ya hear.

Bravo great post.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Change without learning from lessons from the past ends up in failure and extra cost and pain to the established ffsa clubs that pay a big dollar back to the ffsa to field their teams.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

As others have posted you cannot run a senior club on s 100 spectators but you can from junior fees charged.
johndedes 6/12/2014 wrote:Good morning I have my Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend, let's continue this debate.
I blame the state controlling bodies for allowing this mess to flourish eg high junior fees to find senior soccer because senior clubs are charged huge affiliation fees. If you are a CEO in these controlling bodies you need to do something or step down please!!!
In my opinion it is extortion of children because their parents are forced to pay high fees for junior colt soccer participation.
I am not blaming clubs here because they are forced to do what they do for survival.

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

End game FFSA charges the senior fees and let's this saga continue eg forces clubs to charge high junior fees to cover the running of the senior sides

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Johndedes -"Extortion of Juniors"

Post by Tzon »

The old days senior clubs ran on gate takings today not.
The old days junior colt fees were zip to very low.
So like I have asked so many times and question FFSA clubs charging $700pA upwards for under 10's shame!!!!'

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Running junior colts team say from under 8's onwards is a big business these days when parents are forced to pay approx $700 upwards per year for their child to kick a ball by mum and dad coaches shame!!!

Tzon
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Tzon »

Good morning I have my Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend, let's continue this debate.
I blame the state controlling bodies for allowing this mess to flourish eg high junior fees to find senior soccer because senior clubs are charged huge affiliation fees. If you are a CEO in these controlling bodies you need to do something or step down please!!!
In my opinion it is extortion of children because their parents are forced to pay high fees for junior colt soccer participation.
I am not blaming clubs here because they are forced to do what they do for survival.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

johndedes wrote:Good morning I have my Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend, let's continue this debate.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Johndedes - "Extortion of Juniors"

Post by Russki Claw »

Did you take the purple pills instead of the green ones again JD?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: Johndedes - Clubs "Extortion of Juniors"

Post by Bomber »

He sure does like talking to himself..............about the same things.

We have special clinics for people like this.
Ignore this signature

United We Stand
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Johndedes - Clubs "Extortion of Juniors"

Post by United We Stand »

Bomber wrote:He sure does like talking to himself..............about the same things.

We have special clinics for people like this.
Yes here he goes again. Several people have suggested that instead of raving on about this on the FN forum, that he actually does something constructive about it. For example, talking to the clubs, speaking to FFA/FFSA, responding to FFA surveys which are asking the football community for feedback,researching the extent of the problem etc. Of course, as always, he dismisses everyone's point of view and advice.

Gary Gerald
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Gary Gerald »

Back on topic,

I have an EL Falcon that won't start. Starter motor just emits a clicking noise, should I call the RAA?

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

No create 10 seperate topics on here and see if someone can troubleshoot it.