division 4

This forum is for the discussion of amateur league football.

It is back by popular demand

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, swannsong, Forum Admins

armandobruno
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

division 4

Post by armandobruno »

We have lost Sierra Stars from our division 4 the league has kicked the club out because the use of federation players.Its called fair play. Good luck to all the teams in division 4 for the rest of the season. :D :D :D :D :D

AL K HOLIC
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: division 4

Post by AL K HOLIC »

armandobruno wrote:We have lost Sierra Stars from our division 4 the league has kicked the club out because the use of federation players.Its called fair play. Good luck to all the teams in division 4 for the rest of the season. :D :D :D :D :D

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

they will be back as what next season :?: any suggestions :roll:

nobby gnome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nobby gnome »

Stars Sierra ????

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Hollywood allstars
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Hatchet Squad
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Hatchet Squad »

bottle of shiraz cheating champagne fc
“Well done lad, but remember, you’re still only half as good as I was” – Dixie Dean to Bob Latchford after his 30th league goal in ’78

spooky1972
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by spooky1972 »

They will be back as is Hazara (Green united) and Angkor (Chin United)

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

surely it is time for chickenowski to put his bloody foot down to save the credibility of the league he has presided over for all of 40 years. :roll:

Dissapointment
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dissapointment »

There have been other claims this week by teams for Fed players playing in the Amateur league. Be interesting to see how that pans out.

Rodent
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rodent »

THE ORAKLE wrote:surely it is time for chickenowski to put his bloody foot down to save the credibility of the league he has presided over for all of 40 years. :roll:
Barnacle if your goin to have a go at someone you need to get a couple of things right
Alex's surname is Cichanowski and the position he holds (on his own since 1972) is
General Secretary if your having a go at the president then his name is Bill Bailey
Every Rat has his day !!

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

i know how to spell his name rodent but i have been saying on here for some time now that these reffo clubs are getting away with murder and nothing is being done. one can only assume the money the govt give mr c to set these, erm clubs up must be so much that he cannot turn it away, they have proved that they dont care about rules etc and are a law unto themselves. the govt need to stop the money and watch mr c suddenly grow a set and bring some credibility back to the amatuer league. perhaps bill bailey will at last come home and help him. :roll:

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

THE ORAKLE wrote:i know how to spell his name rodent but i have been saying on here for some time now that these reffo clubs are getting away with murder and nothing is being done. one can only assume the money the govt give mr c to set these, erm clubs up must be so much that he cannot turn it away, they have proved that they dont care about rules etc and are a law unto themselves. the govt need to stop the money and watch mr c suddenly grow a set and bring some credibility back to the amatuer league. perhaps bill bailey will at last come home and help him. :roll:
you should pop down to the saasl and tell them what you think. maybe saying that face to face, if you have the courage, may push them in the right direction.
Im closer than you think

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

already been done mate by bloody passit. he has been down there and nothing has been done. as you must know everything is down to the dollar these days and until the govt money stops the league will turn a blind eye. its not a level playing field any more as normal clubs wouldent dare to behave in the same way as the retribution would be instant. :roll:

ExtraTime
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by ExtraTime »

THE ORAKLE wrote:already been done mate by bloody passit. he has been down there and nothing has been done. as you must know everything is down to the dollar these days and until the govt money stops the league will turn a blind eye. its not a level playing field any more as normal clubs wouldent dare to behave in the same way as the retribution would be instant. :roll:
Why drag me into this argument..... anyway the SAASL acted 2 weeks and expelled Sierra Stars plus another club is under investigation playing a FFSA registered player that has not been cleared by his FFSA club.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Post by THE ORAKLE »

yes i know but you know they will be back next season calling themselves something else and carrying on exactly the same which just means same old same old and nothing is done. if we know who they are then the league surely must also. so,seeing as they shouldent need to be told but constantly turn a blind eye and let it continue one can only conclude that the money the govt gives the league is considerable as iam sure the powers that be at headquarters would have come down heavily on these ,erm clubs by now. its just a shame,the league has been ran well for years but has now come down to this. money ruins everything. sad but true. :( ps mr passit i was giving you a pat on the back cos i know you have been down there having a go at them and good on you for trying. i also know that if they wont listen to you what chance have i got. iam in full agreement with you on this and know plenty of others who feel the same. :roll: