Adelaide United WFC Coaches

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

Finding Sportsbird
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Re: Adelaide United WFC Coaches

Post by Finding Sportsbird »

How may were there that didnt agree??? Remember you have a points system so i guess you cant call them all.

snow white
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snow white »

Finding Sportsbird wrote:How may were there that didnt agree??? Remember you have a points system so i guess you cant call them all.
You're asking me how many players you or your club tried to sign but didn't?? You seem to know a fair bit on the inner workings of your club. :roll:

I'm just playing devil's advocate.

You stated, its best to ask the current players what they think and what they were told. I merely suggested, to seek the unbiased truth, to ask any of those players who were pursued but ultimately declined, their opinion on what was sold to them.

Is that unfair or illogical?

Maybe you signed all the players you chased. Only you and the club know that.

But we will take your word for it, that in all the many conversations and communications to players (those who signed and those who didn't), the lady reds was never mentioned in any of them.

Finding Sportsbird

Perfecto....

Finding Sportsbird

Just like you know alot like Sportsbird so i guess your both at the same club...

snow white
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snow white »

Is that all you have to respond with? :roll: :lol:

Enjoy the weekend all.

No further time to be wasted on this :D

geoff9559
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by geoff9559 »

I see on another thread that juniorsupporter has posted...is that the new AU Women's coach is not any of the people proposed in this thread....so is the appointment a bit left of field or a canny selection by AU? Cheers geoff9559

billy the kid
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by billy the kid »

You weren't wrong in one sense but given the insinuation on who it was likely to be, you weer. Karlovic was an assistant so that part is correct. PP must have far loftier ambitions and W League was not on his radar. It was a red herring to say the least.
sportsbird wrote:The talk out of AUWFC is that Kevin McCormack will be offered the head coach and Chris Goddard as his assistant coach in 2017-2018.
AUWFC were going to offer it to a previous assistant coach but due to ongoing complaints in the past will not be approached.

BeNatural
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BeNatural »

billy the kid wrote:You weren't wrong in one sense but given the insinuation on who it was likely to be, you weer. Karlovic was an assistant so that part is correct. PP must have far loftier ambitions and W League was not on his radar. It was a red herring to say the least.
sportsbird wrote:The talk out of AUWFC is that Kevin McCormack will be offered the head coach and Chris Goddard as his assistant coach in 2017-2018.
AUWFC were going to offer it to a previous assistant coach but due to ongoing complaints in the past will not be approached.
Adelaide University Womens Football Club (AUWFC)