Rangers v Celtic

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Rangers v Celtic

Post by eagleboy »

That non penalty was certainly interesting. I suppose it's getting a bit of scrutiny in Scotland atm.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Kyogo back to his best. The second half was total domination with that showing on the scoreboard apart from a pen. Joe Hart is playing at his best in years.

Doodleoodlen
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Doodleoodlen »

Hopefully Celtic can win tonight.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by thebeautifulgame »

The mind games for this fixture (or at least the run-up to it) was started weeks ago by Rodgers and Clement seems to be feeling the heat. Though Celtic are far from infallible, I think they have more in their locker than Rangers. Anything but a win for Rangers will end their hopes and even a draw for Celtic should be enough. In theory a three point cushion should be enough over the last two games. If it goes to six, Rangers can forget the title and concentrate on the Scottish Cup final.

I think it will be filled with plenty of incidents but hoping VAR will NOT be required- seems like this has as much chance as it raining in Adelaide! I fancy a few goals- Celtic to win 4-2. Come on the Hoops!

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:55 pm The mind games for this fixture (or at least the run-up to it) was started weeks ago by Rodgers and Clement seems to be feeling the heat. Though Celtic are far from infallible, I think they have more in their locker than Rangers. Anything but a win for Rangers will end their hopes and even a draw for Celtic should be enough. In theory a three point cushion should be enough over the last two games. If it goes to six, Rangers can forget the title and concentrate on the Scottish Cup final.

I think it will be filled with plenty of incidents but hoping VAR will NOT be required- seems like this has as much chance as it raining in Adelaide! I fancy a few goals- Celtic to win 4-2. Come on the Hoops!
I'll take that result in a heartbeat. Love Celtics match last week. Celtic defense still worries me apart from Joe Hart.

Doodleoodlen
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Doodleoodlen »

Another win for good over evil.