Tony Adams

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Tony Adams

Post by N5 1BH »

Arsenal fans stacking the votes on for Tony Adams to keep him in the comp even though he’s clearly not the best. Does this ruin the integrity of Strictly Come Dancing ?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Tony Adams

Post by Old Master »

He led the muscat's dancing squad for so many years he is a natural.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Captain Tony safely through again :lol: :lol: . Donkey wins derby…..will donkey win Strictly

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Absolute bloody stitch up. Tony was clearly going to win it but the pricks were put out just coz he was shite so they obviously lean on him to manufacture an ‘ injury' and pull out. This has completely ruined my faith in reality TV.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

I tapped out of reality TV when Mirabai was evicted from season 2 of big brother
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

I know right, and don’t even get me started on the secret super fans dumping Holly off the island this week. I’m actually beginning to question the competitive integrity in the reality TV space

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

N5 1BH wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:58 am I know right, and don’t even get me started on the secret super fans dumping Holly off the island this week. I’m actually beginning to question the competitive integrity in the reality TV space
Mate, I’m not going to jump to any conclusions, but let’s just say it is a concern
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Arena Oaxaca wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:20 am
N5 1BH wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:58 am I know right, and don’t even get me started on the secret super fans dumping Holly off the island this week. I’m actually beginning to question the competitive integrity in the reality TV space
Mate, I’m not going to jump to any conclusions, but let’s just say it is a concern
Any idiot that thinks any of these 'nothing like reality' programs aren't fixed needs medical attention for delusion. :wave: :crazy:
I've never got past the first advert in any I bothered to watch - and that number is about three. :roll:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

:lol: whoosh
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Old Master wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:35 pm
Any idiot that thinks any of these 'nothing like reality' programs aren't fixed needs medical attention for delusion. :wave: :crazy:
I've never got past the first advert in any I bothered to watch - and that number is about three. :roll:
Old Master, have you had a chance to see the new one, My Mum Your Dad with the classy Kate Langbroek? Give it a look, I reckon you’ll be surprised

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

N5 1BH wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:18 am
Old Master wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:35 pm
Old Master, have you had a chance to see the new one, My Mum Your Dad with the classy Kate Langbroek? Give it a look, I reckon you’ll be surprised
:eek:

:lol:
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.